Physics & Astronomy
Brigham Young University
- 2/11/2022: Our paper "Application of a spectral-based wind noise reduction method to acoustical measurements" has been published in Proceedings of Meetings on Acoustics. (DOI).
- 1/8/2022: Our paper "Validating two geospatial models of continental-scale environmental sound levels" was featured on the cover of the December issue of JASA Express Letters. (DOI).
- 12/2/2021: Our paper "Validating two geospatial models of continental-scale environmental sound levels" has been published in JASA Express Letters. (DOI).
- 7/23/2021: Congratulations to Katrina Pedersen for successfully defending her Ph.D. Dissertation!
- 6/23/2021: Our paper "State Estimation Model Reduction through the Manifold Boundary Approximation Method; has been published in the "Early Access" area on IEEE Xplore. (DOI).
- 6/18/2021: Our paper "Automatic classification and reduction of wind noise in spectral data; has been published in JASA Express Letters (DOI).
- 4/22/2021: Congratulations to those graduating this semester! (Joshua Rasband, Kinamo Williams, Braedon Jones from BYU and Hadassah Griffin and George Evans at BYUI).
- 1/19/2021: Our paper "Analysis of magnetic vortex dissipation in Sn-segregated boundaries in Nb3Sn superconducting RF cavities; has been published in Physical Review B (DOI).