Royden G. Derrick Planetarium Shows
- Planetarium shows are every Monday night at 7pm and every Friday night at 7pm and 8pm starting in Fall semester.
- The schedule and additional information can be found here.
Friday Night Planetarium Show
- Come upstairs after the Friday night shows to look through BYU's telescopes and learn even more about the night sky (weather permitting)
- Shows start promptly at 7pm and 8pm
- No late admittance
- $5 per adult ticket
- Tickets on sale at the door from 6:30 to 7pm and 7:50 to 8pm
- Card only
- Room C465 on the 4th floor of the Eyring Science Center, BYU Campus, Provo, UT
- Click here for a map of BYU
- Click here for a map of the 4th floor of the Eyring Science Center.
- Pending clear skies, the observation deck will be open after each show
- The public is invited to look through the telescopes and ask as many questions as they like.
- No food or drink allowed in the planetarium.
- Planetariums get very dark. As such, the shows may not be appropriate for some young children. Please keep in mind that it is difficult to leave once the show has begun.
- Reservations for regularly scheduled Friday night shows are not accepted.
- To schedule a show at planetarium, visit the planetarium home page.
- The Astronomical Society does not schedule outreach shows.
For more information, please contact us!