Physics 230 - Winter 2015
Welcome to Physics 230!
The following links are explained more below.
- Syllabus: syllabus - Physics 230 - Winter 2015.pdf
- Labs: //physics.byu.edu/courses/computational/phys230
- Grades: //max.byu.edu
- I will bring hardcopies of the syllabus to the first day of class. If you would like to download a pdf version of the syllabus, here is a pdf file: syllabus - Physics 230 - Winter 2015.pdf
- The labs are posted here: //physics.byu.edu/courses/computational/phys230. In case you want to work ahead, be aware that I may edit the labs slightly during the semester...but they should not change too much.
Scores and Grade
- I will use the Physics Department's "Max" system to keep track of grades: //max.byu.edu
Here are exam solutions for this semester. As an added bonus you get to see how long the problems took me (I keep track of that as a way to assess the difficulty level of the problems).
- Guidelines for the term project (includes a grading rubric).
- Ideas, advice, and actual projects done